Friday, June 6, 2014

Wasting time under the garb of utmost respect

With your kind permission, I would humbly like to submit before your lordship with utmost respect and regard that, …………………………
With your kind permission, I would humbly like to submit before your lordship with utmost respect and regard that, …………………………
With your kind permission, I would humbly like to submit before your lordship with utmost respect and regard that, …………………………
With your kind permission, I would humbly like to submit before your lordship with utmost respect and regard that, …………………………
How annoying that would sound if a lawyer arguing his case before the court, starts every sentence with this paragraph.
I was sitting in a court, yawning profusely because of the slow honourable judge and the learned time-wasting lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment